I love sandwiches for breakfast -They are very quick to make, you can sandwich almost anything between two slices of bread (sometimes even leftover curries), and very easy to carry. Usually I have my breakfast on my way to work so I usually end up making sandwiches for breakfast.
This is a spicy but healthy Sandwich.I make it quite often especially,when I am in a hurry with the available veggies.
I am sending my Nutri-Sandwich all the way to Newfoundland & Labradorfor Trupti’s WBB#12 –Spice it Up.
Nutri-Sandwich for Trupti’s WBB#12 -Spice it Up
- Heat a little butter in a pan and add the cumene seeds. Add the carrots and bettroot . Add salt, stir and cook covered for a few minutes.Don’t overcook the vegetables. Sprinkle pepper powder and mix nicely. Add the moong sprouts and mix well.
- Take the mashed paneer in a bowl.Add a pinch of chilli powder, the pavbhaji Masala and little salt.
- Coat the bread slices with butter.
- Spread the mashed panner on one of the bread slices.
- Add the vegetables and spread nicely.
- Top with Tomato Ketchup and Grated Cheese.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes and serve hot.