Friday Monsoon Magic-Corn Chat
Rains and Corn (especially ‘Bhutta’-Corn on the Cob) go hand in hand. The fresh smell of the mud when it rains urges you to eat something steaming hot with a hot cup of Chai (tea).
Steaming Corn Chat is another favourite 'Corn-Monsoon' recipe.
Corn Chaat with a glass of garam garam (hot) chai
_________________________________________________________Corn Chat recipe
servings ~2 _____________________________________________________
2 Cups Sweet Corn kernels, parboiled and steaming hot
- Mix the hot corn corn kernels and butter together. Add the other ingredients.Stir nicely. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve when the corn kernels are still hot,with steaming hot Chai.
- Variations to Corn Chat:
- CornMasala Chaat : This is without any veggies.Corn + chaat Masala+chilli powder +salt.
- Lime Corn Chaat : Corn+lime juice+pepper powder+salt
- Cheese Corn Chaat : Corn+Cheese+ veggies+chaat masal+salt