A host of bloggers are offering some exciting prizes for a raffle draw as part of the FAHC fund drive.
For details about these Raffle prizes please visit Mahanandi.
I am glad to add one more raffle prize;
One Year Subscription to www.sanjeevkapoor.com (TheRed Chllisubscription)
Sanjeev Kapoor is one of the most celebrated faces of Indian cuisine. Chef Extraordinaire, TV show host, author of best selling cookbooks, restaurant consultant and winner of several culinary awards!The Red Chilli Subscription grants you access to more than 1000 recipes besides many other sections, which will be a rare culinary treat to any food lover.
Any contribution of 25 USD or above is eligible for the raffle draw.
List of raffle prizes
- Grains, Greens and Grated Coconuts book (from Indira of Mahanandi.)
- A Gift Box of Spice Extracts(From Anjali Damerla of Supreme Spice)
- Complete Digital Photography book(From Bee and Jai of Jugalbandi.)
- American Masala ~ by Suvir Saran
- Indian Home Cooking ~ by Suvir Saran
- Dinner for Two, at Elegant “Dévi” Restaurant, New York City
- Two ready-to-wear children’s sarees with matching blouses(From Manisha of Indian Food Rocks)
- Two Fair-Trade Goodies Bags from UK (From Padmaja of Spicy Andhra)
- Mountain Valley – Oil on Canvas Painting (16 X 20) (From Shilpa of Aayi’s Recipes)
- A Personalized Ceramic “Vindu” Plate (From Mythili of Vindu)
- 30-Minute Meals ~ by Rachel Ray (From Siri of Siri’s Corner)
- Dark Chocolate Made With Icewine (From Richa of As Dear As Salt)
- Cooking at Home with Pedatha by Jigyasa Giri, Pratibha Jain(From Shruthi)
- Dakshin: Vegetarian Cuisine from South India by Chandra Padmanabhan(From Shruthi)
- Essential Andhra Cookbook with Hyderbadi & Telangana Specialities (From Shruthi)
- Madhur Jaffrey’s World Vegetarian(From Shruthi)
- Indian Cooking ~ by Madhur Jaffrey (From Maria)
- The Red Chilli subscription to www.sanjeevkapoor.com (from me)