From incessant torrential downpour the Monsoon has shifted gear and we now have light showers. That must be sounding like a weather update to you J
The wet rainy weather is just perfect for a hot piping Coriander soup, which we had for dinner last night.
Photographing soups is quite challenging for me Jand you can see that the result doesn’t make justice to the Coriander soup…It is much more tempting and tastier than it looks in the photo!__________________________________________________________Coriander Soup recipe
- Boil water and add the chopped carrots and cauliflower.
- Nicely wash and add the Coriander stems to the water.
- Add salt.
- Cover and cook till the veggies are almost done.
- Remove the coriander stems.
- Add the Paneer cubes and the chopped coriander leaves.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes more.
- Season with Pepper powder and white Vinegar.
- Serve piping hot.
Coriander soup and Spaghetti in mushroom tomato sauce -for our dinner last night